BUY LIMITED EDITION PHOTOGRAPHIC PRINTS
Price: £100.00 includes packaging and recorded delivery.
For more information or to order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
<< View previous
View next >>
We visited the Al Amir district in Najaf at the end of the first day of the Hope Tour Iraq on Thursday 31st July 2008, we were distributing England football shirts and footballs to community teams and this community team was the last one on our list. We arrived around 7pm and it was already getting dark and the players were finishing their training session. While talking to their coach, his young grandson walked up to us and wanted to play with one of the footballs.
We had run out of small kids sizes, so we gave him the smallest size jersey we could find and a football and could not resist taking a pictures of him as this simple gift made him and his grandfather very happy.
This image was taken by FC Unity Founder Yamam Nabeel.
- A4 Print in 16” x 12” Mount with 25mm Matt Black Wooden frame moulding
- Print on Matte Fuji Crystal Archive Professional Photographic Paper
- Mounting Process – paper hinged with conservation tape
- Acid free white core mount board
- Float Glass
- Foam Protectors on reverse
- Cardboard corners
- Pallet packed
View All Limited Edition Images